Thank you for supporting the SPCA!
Did you know that in a single year the SPCA of Tompkins County is a temporary home for close to 2,000 animals? We take in animals surrendered by the public and help stray and abandoned animals in Tompkins County.
The SPCA of Tompkins County is not a government or municipally run shelter. We are private, 501c3 not for profit animal welfare agency serving Tompkins County residents. Our main source of funding is charitable donations from individuals, foundations, and businesses.
Your tax deductible donation will help provide the medical and daily care needed for our shelter animals. Your support will also help us provide programs to educate the public on the importance of spaying/neutering and proper animal care.
All donation dollars remain local and provide benefits and services to the animals right here in Tompkins County including:
- Shelter, food and veterinary care for homeless animals
- Pet adoptions and daily operations at our animal shelter 365 days a year
- Free and low-cost spay/neuter surgeries for the dogs and cats of qualified NYS residents
- Lifesaving medical care including specialized surgery as needed
- Humane Education and Outreach
- Rescue efforts from other high-kill shelters
- Our Public Assistance Program, which helps reunite residents with their pets after devastating life circumstances
If you prefer not to donate online, just print THIS FORM to fill out and mail with your check. Donations of any size are needed and appreciated!